Saturday, October 14, 2006

Allnighter Gantz

Lately I've been getting quite a lot of my pretty beauty sleep, so last night around 3 am not feeling like going to bed, so I thought I'll finish what I had from Gantz... and now its 8:41 am... haven't pulled an allnighter for some time, been a while from those school days... ahh feels great :D Too bad only 4 chapters left of it, gotta wait to get my hands on the others. I recommend it, especially to those of you in Japan who can get the original!

2 days ago, I got the chance to practice sort of a little less bloody version of Gantz (just finished reading the Izumi part)... Spent about 7h+ in a game/i-net cafe, loaded Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy from a random spot, almost the same place I left it about 2 summers ago, and almost finished it. And it was if not the hardest level (Jedi Master, 4th hardest out of 4), must have been at least Jedi Knight hardness, 3rd hardest out of 4, as a Storm Trooper didn't die from one slash...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter
_